Pest Control For Ticks
Tick treatments are a different treatment from most Pest Control treatments. Tick Control requires specialized products, & application methods, different from those used for treating for regular pests (like spiders, crickets, scorpions, etc). All regular customers (on regular pest control programs) have a continuous guarantee against Fleas & Ticks.
Guaranteed Tick Control:
To get fastest, and guaranteed control of ticks we need your cooperation. We ask that you have the dog treated the same time we do our Tick Pest Control treatment.
Flea & Tick Control Process
- If you have pets, get them Treated. (Frontline Plus)
- Vacuum surfaces floors & curtains etc.
- Dust, or clean all furniture.
- Launder all linens
- Professional Flea or Tick Pest Control Treatment
- Monthly or Bi-monthly MAINTENANCE to PREVENT future infestation.
Ticks pose serious health risks to your pets & family. We recommend the following to help reduce your pets exposure to Fleas and Ticks:
- Watch for excessive scratching, nibbling, and licking.
- Check for fleas and ticks regularly.
- DO not walk your dog in TALL grass, or low growing bushy vegetation on trails . (Check your pets after such an outing)
- Bathe pets after outings or time with other animals.
- Wash pet bedding, floors, & furniture frequently.
- Empty vacuum bags in an outside trash can.
- Frontline Plus
If you suspect a Flea or Tick problem, contact us immediately for treatment!
Responsible Pest Control Mesa AZ Making Happy Customers in: Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Maricopa, and the surrounding areas.