There are several different types of bugs that will bite and feed and human blood. Correct identification is crucial for effective pest extermination. Misdiagnosis by a Pest Control professional OR a Medical DR. will cost money and frustration.
- Bed bugs
- Kissing Bugs
- Fly (yes several types bite)
Control Biting Insects
Effective control of blood feeding bugs includes a five step process.
- Prevention by sealing your home or structure against animal hosts or flying insects. Seal your attic to prevent birds, wild cats, and rats who can carry blood feeding bugs into your environment.
- Correct Identification to ensure proper product usage, application and sanitation.
- When pets are involved they need to be treated professionally on the same day, preferably before, the property is treated.
- Professional Pest Control application to: interior, exterior, yard, cracks and crevices, etc.
- Vacuuming all rugs, floors, and fabric covered furniture.
- Cleaning or disposing of all pet bedding.
- Removing all debris and harboring areas.
- Keep ALL landscaping grass, and plants well trimmed.
- Remove any bird nests on property (as these carry biting mites, etc.)
Responsible Pest Control Mesa- Making happy customers in Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Glendale, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & all surrounding areas.
“by Jewls Huffaker”